Terms and Conditions of the Privileged Play Membership
1. The Privileged Play program is managed by International Club Network Limited ("ICN").
2. “Member” refers to the person who is registered with ICN and holds a personalized Privileged Play membership card; “ICN Facility” refers to any golf course, driving range, ski resort, spa or other leisure facility that has agreed to participate in the Privileged Play program.
3. Membership benefits are for personal and individual use only, and not transferable to any other person.
4. To ensure you receive timely news of supplemental Membership benefits and special offers, please immediately notify Privileged Play of any changes to your mailing or e-mail address during the membership period.
5. To protect the Privileged Play program from misuse, please be prepared to show your membership card and corresponding photo identification each time you use an ICN Facility. You must identify yourself as a Privileged Play Member when making reservations.
6. All participating ICN Facilities are independent operators. Therefore, ICN cannot and does not assume any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or personal injury resulting from the Member utilizing the services of the ICN Facility. Any loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the ICN Facility and should be reported to the manager or owner of the ICN Facility and the Member’s own insurance company as set out in such company’s rules regarding claims. Member specifically releases ICN and its officers, directors and shareholders from any liability arising from the Member’s use of ICN Facilities.
7. Membership in Privileged Play does not entitle you to rights to the equity or participation in the affairs of ICN. Membership does not imply any right or privilege to participate in or administer ICN business policies and does not create any vested or proprietary right of any kind in land or other assets of ICN.
8. ICN Facilities, membership rules and regulations, annual membership fees and one-time initiation fees may change without notice. Membership is on an annual basis starting on the date ICN receives payment for the membership.
9. Privileged Play and ICN reserve the right to revoke your membership for any of the following reasons:
a. Wilful destruction of ICN Facility property,
b. Physical, verbal or gross abuse of staff at ICN Facility, or
c. Displaying conduct injurious to the reputation of Privileged Play, ICN or its Members.
10. On designated PrivPlay 2-for-1 days (“PrivPlay Days”), Members can play at participating Canadian ICN Facilities on a “2 for the price of 1” basis, meaning when a companion green fee (and power cart fee, if applicable) is purchased at the regular published rate for the date and time of play (including prime time and twilight rates), the Member’s round is free. Other terms and conditions of PrivPlay Days are as follows:
a) The final date for PrivPlay Days (“the date”) will be locked in by the course 30 days prior to the date.
b) Once the PrivPlay Day date has been locked in, any available tee times for that date may be booked by Privileged Play members in accordance with the course’s regular booking policies.
c) In order to be eligible to participate in a PrivPlay Day, at least one member of the twosome must be an active Privileged Play Member.
d) Members must identify themselves as Privileged Play Members when calling the ICN Facility in order to book a tee time for a PrivPlay Day.
e) Upon arrival at the ICN Facility on a PrivPlay Day, Member must present a valid PrivPlay membership card and corresponding photo ID in order to qualify for the 2-for-1 pricing.
f) The ICN Facility’s standard cancellation and rain-check policies will be in effect on PrivPlay Days. Policies may vary by ICN Facility.
g) If the ICN Facility does not require golfers to take a power cart, the Member’s twosome may elect to purchase the green fee with or without a cart.
11. The golf green fee, cart and other leisure facility discounts are based on the published rate available at the date and time of purchase and are not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher, coupon or special offer, including discounted early and late season rates (unless agreed to by the ICN Facility management). Please be aware that additional restrictions may apply at certain facilities.
12. All unique experiences, as well as facilities outside North America must be booked through ICN at 1-800-903-4268.
13. ICN reserves the right to change its membership Terms and Conditions from time to time.